Resources For You
Download your free Cultures Toolkit now:
Building Productive Organisational Cultures with Better Collaboration
Build a more collaborative culture that increases productivity and profitability.
- 36% of an organisation’s performance can be attributed to collaboration1. Collaboration significantly impacts profitability, profit growth and sales growth more than strategy and even market fluctuations.
- 9 out of 10 managers across the globe agree that better collaboration leads to higher productivity2 and positions their organisation to better capitalise on new opportunities.
- Happy workers are 12% more productive “To win in the marketplace, you must first win in the workplace” Doug Conant, former CEO Campbell Soup Company
How do you create a workplace culture that fosters collaboration?
Using Emergenetics we take a bottoms-up approach: by understanding the Thinking & Behavioural Preferences of individuals and of your organisation.
Using this information you can create a common language that enables you, your team and all individuals to communicate and behave to result in increased engagement and collaboration.
In this eBook we’ll take a look at how to align people and organisations for:
- More efficient goal setting
- More productive meetings
- And faster disagreement resolution
If you are interested in a social impact role in a Corporate, a Foundation, a Social Enterprise or a Charity, I wholeheartedly recommend that you speak to Sheena Pentin on 07791 959 355 or email email@example.com
Need Help Finding Your Next Role?
Watch "Everyone Needs A Coach"
By Bill Gates & Eric Schmidt